If God is willing that is 🙂
- Attend Church more regularly, more personal Bible study, Pray more often, and carry my Bible with me.
- Make a check list of everyone I love and make sure I use it to the letter when I plan an event. I made a mess of that last year…Hurt some feelings of people I love and there is no way to un-ring that bell I’m afraid. 😦 I ask forgiveness…
- ANY and ALL Debts owed to me by ANYBODY are forgiven. Not only forgiven, but Forgotten. Don’t you wish you borrowed $50 Bucks from me yesterday? 🙂 To late now 🙂
- Help As many people as I can help, and don’t fret about it if I can’t help someone.
- Stop wondering why God took my wife Joy. I accept that it was God’s will, and I will now continue with what the Lord has in store for me. I have to put this question away.
- NO Smoking. (This is the only tough one…) 🙂
- Spend more time outside, be more active, and less time on computer(s).
- Start playing the Banjo again 🙂 I haven’t played it the better part of 2013. Put it down one day and just haven’t picked it back up…
- Trap Shoot more often.
- You know…I should do some Blog posts with pictures and stuff to show the world me and the family Shooting Trap. I holler “PULL!” and everyone does the duck and scramble! lol
That’s it…That’s Enough…